Cruise Hacks 2.0

BTromboneFrack

I know there was recently a cruise hack's thread, but thought I'd add a couple more.   Just got off the Magic and used these.....

When going to the steakhouse on a Carnival ship, it is not uncommon to not be able to eat all of your meal.   They will give you a plate with a cover to take back to your room.   If you want to put it in the fridge, it won't fit,   SO..... got to Guy's Burger's and get one of their metal plates.   They DO fit int he fridge.   

Next, if you have a balcony, you probably are sitting in one of their chairs, and if you are a normally sized person, when you sit down, the railing on the balcony is at or near eye level, making it difficult to get a clear view of the horizon.    SO -- take your floatation device out of the closet, put it on the chair sideways (and fasteners down) and you can sit on that comfortably.  It will raise you up a little bit for a better view.     

We also used the suction-cup  handles that can be bought at most hardware stores to attach to the shower walls, since my wife is mildly disabled.   Worked great and going to do it on our next cruise too.   

Happy cruising!!  

• Like 8