Just home from Enchantment. My Review

rolloman

lojill,

That is correct. Do not put your luggage tags on until you are ready to leave the hotel to embark on the ship. Once on the ship take them off since you will have new tags for debarkation.....Hope this helps and have a great time....:cool:

Hey Steve I don't need to put my luggage tags on until we leave the hotel going to the ship-correct? We are are staying in a hotel the night before. I don't want to put them on when we arrive at the airport the day before -correct.

I was given 2 lugguge tags by RCCL. I put one on the suitcase before I left the house and kept the extra one with me in case the airline ripped it off. As soon as the airline attendant checking me saw the bag, he made a comment about going on a cruise, the airline employees know those are cruise tags and they should stay on your bag in case the luggage gets lost. If the luggage gets lost in transit, the airlines are suppossed to deliver the luggage directly to ship at the 1st port of call. I had no problems but I would put one tag on before you leave the house and keep the other one in your purse or jacket pocket.

Steve we are not going from the airport to the ship. We are going from the airport to the hotel and the next morning we are going from the hotel to the ship. I think Jillybabes is right. If I was going from the airport to the ship then I would do it your way. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Archived