Spirit Baltic Cruise

salzdt

We are booked on Baltic cruise out of Stockholm August 2019 on the Spirit.  Any tips for this 15 day Baltic adventure.  We were a little concerned about having from one port and returning to another.  We suppose the airfare will be the challenge.

Seeing you are in New York - go and take a look at Norwegian Air Shuttle!

We are on the cruise before yours (Aug 2, Southampton to Stockholm) and will be flying Norwegian (nothing to do with NCL, okay).

We have flown with Norwegian a few times before and they are fine.

Thank you, I have heard about Norwegian and will look into this.  I hear that they fly out of Rhode Island which is easy for us to get to.  I know not going round trip can be expensive.  I will definitely check this out.  Have you seen any reviews of NCL Baltic Cruise?  There was one in Sept 2018 on Breadkawy, lots of bad reviews.  This is a large ship and they had to skip a few ports because of weather.  Going in August, weather should not be a problem.  We have cabin #9650.  Hubby wanted a balcony.

Hi again! We have been avoiding taking the Baltics cruise on larger ships … until the Spirit Ultimate Baltics itinerary came out! We booked it as soon as it came out - too good to pass it up, AND it's a smaller ship, which is ideal for a port-intensive cruise.

We were on the Spirit the past April in the Med - and loved it - both the cruise and SHIP. So we're looking forward to returning to the Spirit.

We usually book Premium Economy on Norwegian Air - inexpensive and very good (although the food is kinda crap) - we actually have been able to SLEEP on plane! Best PE is on Norwegian Air as compared to other airlines, namely AA and BA. Make sure you go on the 787 plane rather than the smaller 737. Maybe best for you to get R/T Boston to Gatwick plus one way LGW to ARN. We're doing R/T BOS-LGW plus one way ARN-CPH and then CPH-LGW. I have family in CPH so going there after the cruise.

Because we like to cruise a few times a year, we booked an Oceanview for this cruise.