When are tours listed?

Lunenburg

We are booked on a T/A cruise in November 2019 and so far there are no tours listed at any port. Is this normal?  I wanted to see what the ship was offering compared with private tour companies. Do Costa normally offer tours on T/A cruises and when do they post them?   Thanks.

For Costa it is normal. It is difficult to answer "when". I remember that for some my cruises excursions were available on mycosta.com 9 months in advance, on others they appeared 3 or 4 months before departure date. You have a lot of time, I suggest to wait a little bit. 

General info about offer of excursions in selected port of call you can also find here: https://www.costacruise.com/B2C/EU/Shopping/Excursions/Pages/ExcursionsFinder.aspx?1

- but it is general information only. Not sure that all excursions will be available during your cruise.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked on the World Cruise in January 2020.  I would like to get information ahead of time also, especially about the many visas that will be required.  If we need to get the visas on our own, we may need some time.

I just emailed Costa, but no answer yet.  I'll wait till March and then follow up.

• Like 1