Hotel with shuttle from TPA & RC Cruise terminal?

Sand seeker

29 minutes ago, Sand seeker said:

I'm likely reaching for the stars here... But anyone know of a hotel that offers a hotel shuttle service from TPA to the hotel (arriving at 1am) and hotel to RC cruise terminal? Making plans for four of us to leave in November 30 Rhapsody.

I don't know of a hotel in Tampa that has those services for "free". However, I know that the Courtyard Marriott downtown has a cruise package that does include those services.

Check hotels in the Rocky Point area.  Several offer both airport and port shuttles, but not sure any hotel will run a shuttle that late/early?

Or stay cheap near the airport and use taxi/Uber. Fare from airport area Hotels will be about $26+ in a cab and under $20 in Uber.

• Like 1

So far I've found only Homewood Suites Tampa and Residence by Marriot Westshore offer free 24 hr shuttle service with check-ins available after 2am. Shuttle service to the cruise terminal is extra; Cruise package on the room is about $48 extra for one way shuttle from hotel to airport. 

Do you know if the $28 taxi flat rate would be to take 4 adults?  Or is there an extra charge for more than two people?

Looks like it would be more to SuperShuttle.

I've yet to try Uber but may have to.

Thanks for the info! This will be my time to or sailing from Tampa.

We are not flying in, but driving.  We are staying at the Tampa Stadium Hotel which included shuttle to and from port as well as parking during the cruise.  You might check them out for airport to cruise port options.  We will have more feedback after our Feb. cruise.

Edited by PigsCanFly
should have read it before sending.

Looking forward to your trip report after the cruise.  My experience from a few years ago was that the stadium area was somewhat seedy (you are likely to pass a few strip clubs on your way from the airport :classic_blink:), especially compared to the Rocky Point area.

16 hours ago, PigsCanFly said:

I am OK as long as I "pass the strip clubs" since I will be traveling with my wife and son.:classic_cool:

Many years ago we were in Philly for a priest's retirement ceremony.  The restaurant attached to the hotel he suggested for my family had been converted into a strip club, which led to some awkward questions from my kids. :classic_huh: