Non-Dairy Baked Goods

MsSoCalCruiser

We have been fortunate that he has never had a severe reaction.  I have been able to stop all of his reactions with Benedryl and never had to use his epi pen.  I personally have had two full anaphylatic reactions to allergy shots and was stuck with epi and Benedryl both times.  I try to be very aggressive in treating my son, so he never has to go through what I experienced.  If you have any other photos, he would be excited to see what he could possible get on our next cruise.  

Thank you

2 hours ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

We have been fortunate that he has never had a severe reaction.  I have been able to stop all of his reactions with Benedryl and never had to use his epi pen.  I personally have had two full anaphylatic reactions to allergy shots and was stuck with epi and Benedryl both times.  I try to be very aggressive in treating my son, so he never has to go through what I experienced.  If you have any other photos, he would be excited to see what he could possible get on our next cruise.  

Thank you

Happy that your son has never experienced what you did...So, so scary. 

I’m not sure how old your son is or what kind of food that he likes but here are more pictures from my cruise. I leave on my next cruise in a few weeks so I will make sure to take more photos for him. 

I just want to add “thank you” so much for what you do. I met some people on my last cruise that were with the Las Vegas fire department. They thought I looked  like someone by the name of Carol so we had a lot of fun the entire cruise each time we ran into each other, which was often. 

946667A6-A842-4D37-95D9-1A6167186E92.jpeg

4E702630-0145-4681-AB4B-797EF51B060C.jpeg

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

24 minutes ago, firefightermediclasvegas said:

Thank you for the nice comments.  I actually work for Clark County FD.  We are a little bigger and protect the Las Vegas strip, airport and a large part of the Las Vegas area.  Most of the Las Vegas area is actually county and not in the city.

I really want to send a huge thank you to you for keeping us all safe on the strip and at the airport. Las Vegas is one of my favorite places...

8DD6C905-E430-4568-BF51-439E99D8BFB4.jpeg

How Princess (and Carnival) handle food allergies is a large part of the reason why we Cruise instead of do a traditional vacation.  My SO is unable to eat dairy, gluten or strawberries and has had great success with the process. 

Let them know before you cruise, speak with the head waiter/host the first night/day and you should be taken care of.  My wife usually orders one night ahead and doesn't get to choose her desserts.  However, for the most part she can pick what she wants off the menu.  I usually choose a couple of the trips meals for her to keep it a surprise.

She despices sorbet so she usually let's them know and has some interesting items such as chocolate pudding or chocolate cake.  On the ship you will not go hungry, but be sure to plan accordingly for any excursions as she has had little luck finding food on those.