Group dining question

widdis

Greetings all!

Unless you count a Navy ship, first time cruiser here.  I have some many questions but for here...how/where do we make group (traveling with 20 people) dining reservations at one of the complimentary dining rooms?  We're sailing aboard the Epic on 20 Apr 2019.  

Thank you!

Trenton

43 minutes ago, widdis said:

Greetings all!

Unless you count a Navy ship, first time cruiser here.  I have some many questions but for here...how/where do we make group (traveling with 20 people) dining reservations at one of the complimentary dining rooms?  We're sailing aboard the Epic on 20 Apr 2019.  

Thank you!

Trenton

Easiset, I found was to send an email to SpecialEventsEpic@ncl.com and request your dinner reservation. Include your reservation #, cabin, number in party and time.  It may take some back and forth email but it will happen. Also, it will not show up in your MyNCL Vacation Summary so print out the confirmation   Another way would be to visit the Restaurant Reservation Desk immediately upon boarding the ship to make the group reservation and the evening of your dinner make sure to stop by the specific restaurant and confirm with host your reservation.  Lastly, if your 20 people are part of a Group Booking then the leader of the group may contact NCL Group Sales to have this done 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the response to Trenton's query. I'm leading a large group on the Joy this summer, and had the same question. Any idea when they start accepting reservations? (How many weeks prior to the cruise?) Thanks again!

3 hours ago, patchcsuk said:

Thank you for the response to Trenton's query. I'm leading a large group on the Joy this summer, and had the same question. Any idea when they start accepting reservations? (How many weeks prior to the cruise?) Thanks again!

They start taking reservations 130 (Suite+) day, 120 days for the rest.  I'm on the Joy May 18th and already have booked for two restaurants.  Was told Ocean Blue was not finalized yet.