Cabaret Parisien

Informatics Nurse

I would like to go to Cabaret Parisien and I cannot find a way to buy tickets as I have US bank cards. Does anyone know if buying tickets when we get in port will be a problem. I had considered going to the Tropicana, but I think the Cabaret will be as great and I'd love to see the hotel. From what I can see, it is not on the banned OFAC list. :classic_biggrin:

Has anyone been to this show?

Any suggestions on getting tickets in advance, when you live in the US?

Happy Cruising!

On 1/19/2019 at 7:43 PM, Informatics Nurse said:

I would like to go to Cabaret Parisien and I cannot find a way to buy tickets as I have US bank cards. Does anyone know if buying tickets when we get in port will be a problem. I had considered going to the Tropicana, but I think the Cabaret will be as great and I'd love to see the hotel. From what I can see, it is not on the banned OFAC list. :classic_biggrin:

Has anyone been to this show?

Any suggestions on getting tickets in advance, when you live in the US?

Happy Cruising!

Yes we went in December on a cruise excursion.  You can go there yourself for 1/2 the price.  I saw an Old Havana Hotel had a poster board for the show and was selling tickets at their tour desk. The seats are not assigned.  It is a short cab ride to go there. The showroom was only 1/2 full even with the 4 buses from the cruise. People not on the cruise actually had better seats. If you have an overnight for your cruise you can easily get there on your own and save some $.  The show is good. Very colorful costumes. Good singers. There is no smoking in the show room!!! 

Laurence

We stopped at Hotel Nacional during a day tour to purchase tickets for La Parisien for that night.

Great seats at the stage.

Grabbed a candy apple red 1960 Dodge convertible at cruise terminal to the Hotel for 10 CUC's.

Stayed after the show to have drinks on the veranda at the hotel.  Taxi back to ship was 15 CUC's but it was 1:30 in the morning so no big deal.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 7:19 PM, Galveston Cruiser said:

We stopped at Hotel Nacional during a day tour to purchase tickets for La Parisien for that night.

Great seats at the stage.

Grabbed a candy apple red 1960 Dodge convertible at cruise terminal to the Hotel for 10 CUC's.

Stayed after the show to have drinks on the veranda at the hotel.  Taxi back to ship was 15 CUC's but it was 1:30 in the morning so no big deal.

Thank you for the details! I appreciate it!

Cheers!

On 1/22/2019 at 2:40 AM, ebslcc said:

Yes we went in December on a cruise excursion.  You can go there yourself for 1/2 the price.  I saw an Old Havana Hotel had a poster board for the show and was selling tickets at their tour desk. The seats are not assigned.  It is a short cab ride to go there. The showroom was only 1/2 full even with the 4 buses from the cruise. People not on the cruise actually had better seats. If you have an overnight for your cruise you can easily get there on your own and save some $.  The show is good. Very colorful costumes. Good singers. There is no smoking in the show room!!! 

Laurence

Thank you for the information Laurence! I greatly appreciate it! I'm looking forward to this and I think it will be less crowded than the Tropicana. 🙂

19 hours ago, Valentina84 said:

so.... where can I buy tickets? You're saying they cannot be bought in advance? In person they can be bought at hotel nacional? 

You can buy tickets in advance if you have a non-US credit card on their website. I'm happy to share that if you want. I just wish you could buy them online in advance if arrival. One less thing to worry about.

I will buy mine there, they day I get into Havana. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see anything on their website with details about the show.  I see where you can reserve dinner and where you can book rooms, but the link has a section that says Cabaret Parisien but there's no info. 😞  I'm thinking of booking a private car tour and will probably ask them if them can go ahead and purchase the tickets for us, or take us by so we can purchase them the day of the show.