10% off letter update

jeepgirl30

I posted before about the TA telling me to book first then send the letter. I did and they never got it. I had Carnival send another and they did get it. However when they sent it to Carnival, Carnival never got it. This is pretty unbelievable to me at this point however TA sent me a copy of the letter from Carnival saying they didn't get it from the TA. So it was resent again.

I called Carnival yesterday. TA has told me all along Carnival will NOT speak to me directly on this however they were more than willing. She said no record at all of the letter being lost. She is sending me a copy of the orginal to mail to Carnival myself. She said if it was closer to the cruise she'd just have a supervisor do it but since I have time I have to do it this way. She said for the hassel she was also offering $25 per person credit to our sign and sail when we board!

I'm pretty happy with that. She offered all on her own. Now $50 isn't a huge deal but it made my day and showed Carnival does try hard at customer service.

Now hopefully I get my 10% thing cleared up soon.

Imagination 3/2003

Days until Sensation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Congratulations on getting it all taken care of with a nice bonus to boot! It sometimes pays to take matters into your own hands. Never just believe what others say. See for yourself. In your case it worked!

Mardi Gras 4/1988

NCL Norway 8/1990

Sensation 8/1996

Sensation 4/9/2000

Paradise 2/1/2002

Triumph 1/31/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;5;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

9/5 Paradise- Panama Canal

Archived