Mexico Feb 11th out of SF-Is it cold on sea days? Not sure what to wear

Ginster1

We’re sailing out of San Francisco on the Grand Princess Feb. 11th to Mexico. We live nearby and realize it will probably be cold and windy sailing under the Golden Gate. My question is what are the remaining sea days like along the CA coast on the way to Mexico?  I’m trying to pack light but I don’t like being cold and don’t want to be caught off guard. Any of you that have done this cruise have any recommendations?

When I have done cooler weather cruises, I usually take a pair of jeans and a pair of loose fitting yoga/warm-up pants, as well as some kind hoodie or fleece jacket.  If we're inside, I can wear the longer bottoms with various tees and be fine.  I add the outer layer if we go out on deck.  The tees (or tanks) for inside are things I can also wear once we reach our warmer destination ports, and the yoga pants are often worn when lounging in the cabin or going to breakfast, so I really don't end up packing that much more than if we were departing from a port with warm weather.