Conquest muster drill is there a place to seat?

wolfatlga

Greetings,

I have trouble standing a long time in the same place, causes a leg spasm, is there a place to sit down during the muster drill?

I have read it takes over an hour waiting for others to get there, so I thought I would start here.

Thanks,

Roy

all muster stations is OUTSIDE with no seating. Go to your assigned muster location and tell the staff person there to scan your keycard and ask for the handicap/accessible muster station. Usually it in the library or some other lounge with seating 

There is always an inside place for those that can’t stand. And we have been on 13 cruises and it’s never taken an hour. Especially now they use tablets to scan your card. The only time it takes very long is waiting for the late passengers to get there. Some people arrive late, making everyone wait. 

We always cruise with our kids and one is always in a stroller. The first time we did they took us to the dining room and we got a table. So now we always just go straight to the dining room or library whichever has room. They will scan your cards and give you a paper about the muster drill.