Which ship(s) for Costal Cruises

I am totally confused by the descriptions of your many ships. I want to do a 13-day round trip Costal; which is the ship, or which are the ships, that best accommodate cruisers? For example, if I do the voyage in the fall, will every ship have the same level of support with geologists and naturalists and astronomers and others to help with interpretation of the scenery, flora, fauna...

Two year’s ago I was reading about your new ships and I was impressed but it seems that they are reserved for “expeditions” and not used in Norway.

Thank you!

Stan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Stan! We have a wide variety of ships that journey along the Norwegian coast, all purpose-built to bring guests close to nature and wildlife. And yes, a dedicated expedition team is on board each ship. Our teams include an expedition leader and an assistant expedition leader, as well as a variety of staff members who may have expertise in areas such as ornithology, biology, geology, history, photography, and more, and they’re always eager to share their insights with our guests. And, while our brand-new ships MS Roald Amundsen and MS Fridtjof Nansen will not be traveling along the classic 6-, 7-, or 12-day routes, they will be in Norway on other itineraries.

• Like 1