Port Location in NY

okbookgirl

The address for the cruise terminal is on Carnival website.It is in Manhattan. I am taking the same cruise . Manhattan Pier 88/90/92

711 th ave at 55th St

Edited by jmcathome
add info
  • Like 1

I cruised out of NYC a long time ago (2004), but the Carnival terminal is still the same, right in Manhattan. We had a hotel right down the street, not far, and we parked in a parking ramp right next to the ship. We actually looked down on our car when we were up on top deck. We also were not far, within walking distance, to Times Square. We arrived at hotel early on day before cruise, bought passes for the Hop On-Hop Off double decker buses, and toured a lot of the city, hitting all the sights we wanted to see. I highly recommend it. 

711  12th Ave at 55th St.

Here's a map showing nearby hotels:

https://goo.gl/maps/ZvYqkK6rY8o

There are tons of them! It is a great neighborhood for eating out!

I was in town last year to visit my sister(I am an X Nyrker) and we stayed at the Hampton Inn Times Square NOrth(not right at Times sq. ) on 8th Ave nearby.

Happy cruising!!

We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express (Midtown West 48th St) that was reasonably priced and located about an 8 min walk westward to the ship. Times Square was only about a 15 min walk in the opposite direction.There was also a similarly priced Comfort Inn next door.  Loved the location!!! 5 min walk to a Sightseeing Pass bus hub that is a great starting point for being transported to all the attractions throughout Manhattan.

Edited by RMcoolX