Birthday Dinner at Cagneys

ddlb

My friend and I have dinner reservations at Cagney's on her birthday.  I was wondering if Cagney's gives any sort of small complementary birthday cake?  Not keen on the staff singing Happy Birthday and all that.  If so, should I call dinner reservations to inform them?

Had a birthday dinner at Cagney's many times.  Yes, they do give you a little cake which you can ask to have them deliver it to your room if you don't want it at the table. It's not that good tasting and certainly not worth the calories😃You may also request not to have anyone sing Happy Birthday.  Just a note...years ago we would mention to the waiter that a certain couple had a birthday or Anniversary and have the waiters deliver a cake and sing to the people.  Of course, we never knew the person being "honored" and would just watch their expression .....to see if they went along with the "prank"...we have since outgrown such hi 🤗jinks  and we never had a bad experience .....the various  people never minded and just went along for the laugh!!!

I celebrate my Birthday every year on board. I usually let my PCC know ahead of time. When I arrive in my room there is a card that we just bring to dinner any night we want. I personally like the cake they have for birthdays.. We usually just have it brought to the room as we are so full from dinner. Enjoy!