Medallion and Back to Back Cruises

nukesubsailor

I leave in a couple of days for 3 cruises back to back.  We have received our medallions in the mail already.  The medallions show only the embarkation date.

When we did back to back cruises in the past, the cruise card we got at check in showed the embarkation date and the end date of the last segment of the back to back cruises.

My question is this---are the medallions we received good for all the segments of our back to back cruises?  If not, will we be given additional medallions at the cruise ship terminal or aboard ship?

17 minutes ago, idahospud said:

We did three B2Bs on the Caribbean Princess and then decided on the last week to add another cruise and all they had to do was reprogram it somehow to add the fourth voyage. No new Medallion was issued.

Thank you, idahospud.  I became confused this afternoon when I got a phone message from Princess telling me I had until Monday to order my medallion.  That make me think I needed a different medallion for the second leg of the B2B2B.

By the way, I lived in Idaho Falls for 6 months when I was going to a Navy training school and I loved it there and the people were great.  One of my submarine shipmates lives in Culdesac, near Lewiston.  We have cruised with them a few times.

10 minutes ago, nukesubsailor said:

Thank you, idahospud.  I became confused this afternoon when I got a phone message from Princess telling me I had until Monday to order my medallion.  That make me think I needed a different medallion for the second leg of the B2B2B.

By the way, I lived in Idaho Falls for 6 months when I was going to a Navy training school and I loved it there and the people were great.  One of my submarine shipmates lives in Culdesac, near Lewiston.  We have cruised with them a few times.

Boise, here. 

Are your bookings linked? If not I could see why you might get a call. Or she was just going down the passenger list without checking to see if you already had one. We used the same Medallion all four cruises, even with a cabin change thrown in there. 

Enjoy your cruises. I love back to backs!