Hotel recommendations?

fstuff1

Anywhere between the airport (sju) and the pier (old san juan???), preferable with free breakfast.

i'm traveling solo beginning next week.

staying for 3 days before the cruise.

Edited by fstuff1

Anywhere between the airport (sju) and the pier (old san juan???), preferable with free breakfast.

i'm traveling solo beginning next week.
staying for 3 days before the cruise.

We stayed at Tres Palmas Inn. It was AMAZING!!! Affordable, beach front, relaxing, free breakfast and a short ride into OSJ. They feed you breakfast outside under the shade with a view of the ocean. It doesn’t get any better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If you are staying in Isla Verde, I’d recommend the Intercontinental as an upgrade Resort. (See first picture) Right on the beach and terrific pool area. Across the street in a little shopping area is a mom and pop restaurant called Mi Casita. Ham and egg breakfast for $3.99. 

The beach area here is incredible. 

I have also stayed at the boutique hotel called the Water and Beach club. Lighting is all done in blue. 

Other options are the Hampden Inn, Embassy Suites just a few blocks from the beach. The newly reopened upgrade El San Juan is beautiful but a bit pricey. 

If you venture down to the other tourist area, Condado, there are a number of options. I have pictured La Concha Resort. An upscale resort in the beach. Great pool and courtyard facilities. The previous thread mentioned Comfort Inn. I have stayed there and they have the standard Comfort inn fare. They also have worked out a deal with the beach area at La Concha. There is also a Best Western and the Wave Hotel a couple blocks from the beach that have free breakfast. (The Wave Hotel has great views from atop of the Lagoon.) The Marriot Stellaris is another upgrade hotel in the area. A good place for breakfast if staying at the upscale hotels is called Pannes. Check them out on Yelp.

For lunch or dinner check out Kabanas. $5 1/2 pound burgers on Thursdays. 

Anyway, have a great time. 

F8A9E7B9-5B8A-4749-A8F0-9AEBB1FA7316.jpeg

ED7AFFA5-A0F3-4DBC-8679-B4F17C8EBA99.jpeg

36 minutes ago, helensobol said:

Have you thought about an air bnb?   There are a lot of great options and interesting locations to stay in San Juan. 

This is a good thing to look into- we just stayed at one for a week in Old San Juan.  

Although, not exactly free breakfast.  

• Like 1