Booking a bed/cabana for coco cay online?

Hi all,

I will be on the Anthem of the Seas in three weeks.  I am trying to book one of the beds on Coco Cay for my family.  The cruise planner is telling me I have to do it onboard.  Does anyone know why?  I am worried that they may not have them due to all of the construction.  I was so looking forward to splurging on one to enjoy our day :classic_mellow:

Thanks

Jessica

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

It could be that they have run out of the pre-cruise allocation.  If so, go to the shore excursion desk as soon as you board and try to book there.

We find ourselves in a similar situation, trying to book a (CocoCay) cabana on Indy, next month. One question: we've been D+ for a long time, but have never needed to use the "priority" status perk, for wait-listed activities. Any idea how that would work, in this case? Do we ask the Shorex folks onboard if we get any sort of priority, or do we need to talk to someone from C&A about it?

39 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

We find ourselves in a similar situation, trying to book a (CocoCay) cabana on Indy, next month. One question: we've been D+ for a long time, but have never needed to use the "priority" status perk, for wait-listed activities. Any idea how that would work, in this case? Do we ask the Shorex folks onboard if we get any sort of priority, or do we need to talk to someone from C&A about it?

You need to talk with the shore excursion people onboard.  If there is a wait list, they can give you priority, but  that will only work only if enough slots open.