Question to BBMacLaird re Apr 27 Quest Japan Cruise

donaldsc

We are booked on the 27 April Quest cruise to Japan.  Azamara has just announced that the Azamazing Evening event will be held in Pusan.  The start time for the event will be 5:30 PM according to the Azamara WEB site.  

The problem is that we have already booked the Gyeonju Tour which is listed as returning at 5:30 so the WEB site does not let me book the Azamazing Evening tour.  We all know that the 5:30 listing for the Azamazing Evening tour is the time that the first bus leaves and other busses will leave later.  If we try to book the Azamazing Even tour on board, will the system let us book it.

It would also be possible for Azamara to modify the Gyeonju tour a bit so that we get back in time to do the Azamazing Even tour.    I definitely want to take the Gyeonju tour but I also do not want to miss the Azamazing Evening event.

Why didn't Azamara figure these things out when the set up these tours?

DON

10 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

You can absolutely sign up for the AzAmazing Evening once you're on board. 

I'll share your post with our Tour Department. I'm sure the Gyeonju Tour will be back in time to join the AzAmazing Evening bus.

Many thanks.

DON

2 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Don,

Your AzAmazing Evening departure time has been adjusted to 7pm. You should be able to register for the Busan Cultural Center AzAmazing evening now.

Thank you for letting me know it wasn't working before!

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/shore-excursion-details/KPAE?voyage_ref=qs15i016

Many many thanks.  Good work!

DON