Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions Island Marketing - Stingray, Barrier Reef & starfish

meliss35

Has anyone used Grand Cayman Cruise Excursion Island Marketing LTD to do their 3 stops to Stingray, Barrie Reef and Starfish point on a catamaran? Was it good? They want 20% down so before I do that I want to make sure it is recommended.

Is this the one?  https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/cayman-stingray-city-catamaran-snorkeling-sailing-excursion/ . Its the Buccaneer Catamaran and yes its a great trip.  The catamaran is great as it has so much space and you can lay out on the deck.  They have a bathroom too.  Great crew and its easy because they pick you up right at the port and bring you back.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, meliss35 said:

Has anyone used Grand Cayman Cruise Excursion Island Marketing LTD to do their 3 stops to Stingray, Barrie Reef and Starfish point on a catamaran? Was it good? They want 20% down so before I do that I want to make sure it is recommended.

We did this tour and loved it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, TMR2 said:

We did this tour and loved it

Do you remember how much time you had at each stop and how many people were on board?  Also, I've read of another company being very focused on taking photos with the stingrays and it interfered with the experience at stingray city.  Did you find this the case with Island Marketing?  

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for not replying sooner challencrette.  I think we had close to an hour at each location... at least 45 mins for sure. I think we had longer at stingray city and a little shorter at the other stops but more than enough time for sure.  The guide was in the water with us and brought the stingrays close so we could feel his under belly and tell us about the barb and history of the sandbar which was amazing.  I didn't notice any interference with the photographers.