Lunch Near International Pier

estrawn

I've cruised to Cozumel several times but have never docked at the International Pier.    I would love to hear recommendations from all of you experienced eaters for the best lunch within walking distance of the ship.  I haven't planned any excursions so have plenty of time for a leisurely stroll to the restaurant and back. 

If you don't mind walking about a half mile, there's a place called Sunset with a nice water view - usually not too crowded and it's away from all the craziness of the cruise ship piers.  Exit the pier, go straight out to the main road (Melgar), turn left, and walk for about a half mile.  Sunset's on the water side of the road.  If you don't want to walk that far, you'll pass Tikila - it's not bad either.

6 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

There used to be food trucks in front of the International Pier.  Margaritaville is there now.  As is a Jr Sr Frogs, I think.

Just a 1/4 mile south is Puerta Maya which has a shopping area and a nice branch of Panchos BackYard.

2 hours ago, smokinmike said:

If you don't mind walking about a half mile, there's a place called Sunset with a nice water view - usually not too crowded and it's away from all the craziness of the cruise ship piers.  Exit the pier, go straight out to the main road (Melgar), turn left, and walk for about a half mile.  Sunset's on the water side of the road.  If you don't want to walk that far, you'll pass Tikila - it's not bad either.

Thank you  both for the ideas.  I will check them out.  A half mile walk is no problem especially if it leads to good food 😄