Insulated mug/cup for beverages

erlyvon

I often bring each of the 2 of us a couple of insulated mugs from the Dollar Store and just leave them behind when we leave the ship (using that space for souvenirs).

The 2 mugs each ... one for coffee to carry around and one for cold drinks.🥃

25 minutes ago, erlyvon said:

When purchasing a bottle at the fun shop for your cabin are you allowed to bring your own mug/cup to use for drinks?

Absolutely! Mine gets used for many purposes; coffee, iced drinks, cocktails (To be consumed in my cabin, of course.😉), plus a place to stuff a couple of pairs of socks when packing!

57 minutes ago, summersigh said:

I often bring each of the 2 of us a couple of insulated mugs from the Dollar Store and just leave them behind when we leave the ship (using that space for souvenirs).

The 2 mugs each ... one for coffee to carry around and one for cold drinks.🥃

If you want a good insulated mug, do not go to the dollar store, buy a good insulated mug. We poured coffee from the Lido deck in the morning. We filled beer and drinks in the afternoon. It will keep drinks cold and the ice intact for a while, love them

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DallasxGirl said:

Would love to know where you found these!  Love them!  🙂

Kara Atkinson. She is on the Carnival Dream February 10, 2019 Facebook page. A friend bought them for my wife Tami and I so don't know exactly how to order. Just found it. https://www.*****/145149482606275/

Edited by Harkie1955

If we have Cheers, will I be able to get a mimosa (or any drink) in the morning, pour it in my cup .... wait 5 minutes and get another mimosa to pour in my cup to take with me to the Serenity Level?  I was also thinking of taking it with me to Half Moon Cay?

2 minutes ago, summersigh said:
  • I bring the cheap mugs because I don't intend to bring them home with me.  If I found that I had a lot of excess room in the suitcase I might bring a couple of my good mugs.

We take cheap mugs to AI in Cancun as well.  Sometimes there left inadvertently at the end of the night and sometimes we leave them to make a little more room when packing.

The insulated cups from Walmart (Ozark is the brand) are about 6 bucks for a big one and i use it all the time for cold and hot drinks. Also  Walmart carries the BUBBA insulated cups too which holds alot more . That is what i bring and put juice from morning or soda for the day while laying out.