Coral internet packages

jtdlmc

I believe those are all described as "unlimited" packages (although there is apparently a data cap) - the difference is in what sites you can reach with Social restricted to just social media sites.

But I'm wondering when your cruise is that you're seeing these? I'm booked on a cruise on Coral Princess in September and all I can see in the Personalizer under Internet is an "In-Cabin Calling to Shore" package (which is not Internet at all).

For those who know, are the "unlimited" packages discounted for Platinums and Elites who are giving up their included minutes when they purchase one of these packages. And as an Elite or Platinum, any idea what I can expect to pay for the "surf" package for a 19-night cruise (please no comments saying "you're on vacation" - I run my own one-man small business and it's stay in touch or don't cruise eight months out of the year).

• Like 1

I'm on the Coral in June, and definitely see all 3 of those packages offered.  Neither elite nor platinum.

And good for you for not allowing people to tell you how to cruise.  if everyone was the same, you'd be cruising with THEIR wives.

• Like 1