TV program on the building of Seven Seas Explorer!

Tarwood3

Hey all, Ive meaning to see if anyone else has watched this tv program.  It was produced by Nova in 2017 but I found it on Netflix by searching “cruise ship”.  We watched it and it s excellent...its not just for Regent folks, very interesting for anyone interested in cruising.  

0D5B0496-ABBE-4435-8F30-05C654527FF9.png

In the States it has played on both PBS and Smithsonian channels.

I know we are not allowed to mention TA's on this board, not sure about other outlets so this may get removed, but if you enjoyed that show, you might want to check out the show titled "Mighty Cruise Ships" on the Smithsonian channel. I don't watch much television but really enjoy this show - the television crew spend time aboard a cruise from embarkation to disembarkation and one gets to see the inner workings and quickly learns that not only is there a Plan B if a problem arises, but there is also Plan C, Plan D, Plan E etc etc etc.

gnomie :classic_smile:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gnomie1 said:

In the States it has played on both PBS and Smithsonian channels.

I know we are not allowed to mention TA's on this board, not sure about other outlets so this may get removed, but if you enjoyed that show, you might want to check out the show titled "Mighty Cruise Ships" on the Smithsonian channel. I don't watch much television but really enjoy this show - the television crew spend time aboard a cruise from embarkation to disembarkation and one gets to see the inner workings and quickly learns that not only is there a Plan B if a problem arises, but there is also Plan C, Plan D, Plan E etc etc etc.

gnomie :classic_smile:

Yes, we like that show a lot as well.  And Dream Cruises on AWE...also interesting.