Infinity MDR - Tables for Two

Palms2Pines2Sea

It's my understanding that the Infinity MDR is lacking in tables for two (last time in the MDR for us was Reflection, where there were many tables for two).

Can anyone confirm?

Would also be interested if any recent Infinity passengers can give an idea of their waiting times to be seated at a table for two. TYIA!

😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, Palms2Pines2Sea said:

It's my understanding that the Infinity MDR is lacking in tables for two (last time in the MDR for us was Reflection, where there were many tables for two).

Can anyone confirm?

Would also be interested if any recent Infinity passengers can give an idea of their waiting times to be seated at a table for two. TYIA!

😎

We were on the Infinity in December of last year...they have some great 2 person tables along the back of the ship by the windows, which sat at each night of our b2b.  I believe there are also 2 person tables along the wall as you get into the dining room, but I wouldn't  recommend sitting there they are in the way of people coming and going from the DR.  If you have anytime dining, I would recommend reserving your dining time on line prior to your cruise, and then going directly to the dining room manager when you get on the ship to reserve one of the good tables...good luck!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2flacruisers said:

We were on the Infinity in December of last year...they have some great 2 person tables along the back of the ship by the windows, which sat at each night of our b2b.  I believe there are also 2 person tables along the wall as you get into the dining room, but I wouldn't  recommend sitting there they are in the way of people coming and going from the DR.  If you have anytime dining, I would recommend reserving your dining time on line prior to your cruise, and then going directly to the dining room manager when you get on the ship to reserve one of the good tables...good luck!

We also sat at those two tops for SD on the infinity. Great tables. 

• Like 1

We were on Infinity 3 weeks ago and had late seating. We had requested a table for two with our booking but went to the dining room manager when we boarded. He showed us our table, and it was one of the entry hallway tables. We asked if we could please have a better table and when we showed up for dinner he gave us one of the great tables along the upper railing. There were quite a few nice tables for two along the upper railing that were private (not inches away from another table for two). 

Since we were at the railing I could see the lower level, and I did make the comment that there seemed to be less tables for two than we experienced on the Solstice class ships. There was a row of tables for two in front of the back window but they were inches apart. If you have Anytime Dining it may be harder to get a nice table for two but it doesn't hurt to make friends with the dining manager and ask.

• Like 1