Mardi Gras 12/5/2020

bobandsherry

Two family harbor rooms so far.  Hard to get people to commit this early, but these bookings will sell out fast in certain categories.  

Looks like Shaq's big chicken will be on board.  Included for breakfast lunch and dinner.  

Just like Shaq’s a multitalented entertainer, his restaurant is no one-trick chick. Step up to the counter for lunch or dinner and walk away with your choice of chicken sandwiches, crispy chicken strips or juicy fried chicken baskets… plus side dishes, like potato salad and jalapeño slaw. Early-morning buzzer-beaters are invited to enjoy a breakfast featuring classics like a three-cheese omelet, chicken biscuits, and biscuit and egg. And so’s everybody else — breakfast is served all day!

10 hours ago, BoDidly said:

No  ,we will wait till 2021 ! Break her in for us will you 😁😉

My thoughts are along the same lines. We booked Mardi Gras in February 2021. Hoping by then the numerous issues that always happen with the launch of a new ship are corrected. 

56 minutes ago, chrispy987 said:

Looks like Shaq's big chicken will be on board.  Included for breakfast lunch and dinner.  

Just like Shaq’s a multitalented entertainer, his restaurant is no one-trick chick. Step up to the counter for lunch or dinner and walk away with your choice of chicken sandwiches, crispy chicken strips or juicy fried chicken baskets… plus side dishes, like potato salad and jalapeño slaw. Early-morning buzzer-beaters are invited to enjoy a breakfast featuring classics like a three-cheese omelet, chicken biscuits, and biscuit and egg. And so’s everybody else — breakfast is served all day!

Where did you grab this quote from?  I haven't seen anything on the Carnival website about Shaq's Big Chicken.  Was it on the Carnival FB page?

Just now, ProgRockCruiser said:

Where did you grab this quote from?  I haven't seen anything on the Carnival website about Shaq's Big Chicken.  Was it on the Carnival FB page?

Ah, nevermind, I just found out how you can know:

Go to Shaq's Big Chicken dining on the Carnival page, and look for which ships it can be found on.  Mardi Gras is listed!