Sleeping Arrangements w/ 2 Kids

husky01

On 2/6/2019 at 12:47 AM, brillohead said:

FYI, with connecting or adjacent rooms, you don't have to have an adult listed in each room.  You have to call (or have a Travel Agent) to book it this way, but you CAN put both adults in one room and both kids in the other room.

Hmmm... I wonder if that would have affected the cruise fare differently (60% off second passenger)? I don't cruise often enough to know price differences between adult and child cruise fares, and to be honest I didn't bother to look.

3 minutes ago, r6girl said:

Hmmm... I wonder if that would have affected the cruise fare differently (60% off second passenger)? I don't cruise often enough to know price differences between adult and child cruise fares, and to be honest I didn't bother to look.

Typically there is zero difference.  It's based on the number of people, child or adult. 

The exception is the kids sail free promotion where 12 and under kids are free, but the first two passengers are not free even if one or both are kids.

Dan

2 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Typically there is zero difference.  It's based on the number of people, child or adult. 

The exception is the kids sail free promotion where 12 and under kids are free, but the first two passengers are not free even if one or both are kids.

Dan

Glad to hear that!

There is plenty of floor space in the JS.  The 4 year old won't really even NEED the bed pulled out....she's likely fine just sleeping on the sofa with sheets on it.  The sofa is in front of the balcony door, so when it's opened into a bed, it's gonna block access to the balcony.  A JS is a great space (with a tub for bathing the little ones) with lots of room!