Thermal Suite Pass on Pearl

BlushPell

Hello I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the Thermal Suite on the Pearl. I am going in March and have used the thermal suite on Celebrity with the loungers and loved it. I know on Celebrity the loungers faced the ocean but think that is not the case on Pearl.

I was wondering how many loungers are there? Is there steam and sauna rooms and are they co ed? Is any part of the Thermal Suite co ed I was thinking of convincing my husband to try it but only if we can relax together is he willing to try it. Do you think that it is worth the cost? How clean are the thalasso therapy pools and what exactly is a thalasso therapy pool? Any help would be appreciated.

I can book the pass now for $99 for a four night cruise but it states that the price increases once onboard. Wondering if it is a relaxing area that is worth the price. Thanks.

We bought the thermal pass on the Pearl 05/13/18.  The Alaskan cruise being a cold weather cruise and a heavy port schedule we only used twice.   Neither time was it busy.  Usually 3-4 people.  There is a co-ed area as well as separate men's and women's areas with hot tubs and saunas.  On the first sea day the seas were ruff and the pool water was everywhere and was hard to use.  Many heated recliners (4) and about 8 recliners (non heated) in front of windows.   The windows are somewhat clouded.    I would hesitate to purchase again.   We didn't use it $280.00 worth and I think I would redirect funds to a different area.  

Heated loungers do not face the windows, but other loungers do. I pre purchased for the Christmas  cruise at $139 and thought it was a good deal. Onboard they charged $206, I would not have paid that. The thermal suite is an all adult area so for a spring break it may be a wise investment.