Everglades to Port Miami?

teamflames

Hi all,

we are looking at doing b2b cruises on 2 different lines in April. HAL would be out of Fort Lauderdale and then we would need to switch over to NCL out of Port of Miami, what is the best way to transfer between the 2 cruise terminals? Also if we fly into Miami and stay in a hotel for 3 days is it easy to get to the F Lauderdale cruise terminal?

many thanks

13 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

As commonly recommended here, the "best" (whatever that vague term means) would most likely be shuttles and Uber/Lyft between ports, and Uber /Lyft or taxi around town, airport to hotel, etc.

Thanks for responding, best is a vague description - apologies for that - I suppose I meant best value, a combination of good price and reasonably timely. I did do some searching but everything seems to be airports to ports and I didn’t really see anything on switching between ports. Even an email enquire to a shuttle company returned a quote for airport to port.

As Australians we are not very experienced with travel options in Florida and do not cruise there very often. Would you have a rough approximation as to cost and timing of an Uber v a shuttle between the ports?

also a hotel in downtown Miami to the Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal - is this possible to arrange as a shuttle?