Using Bottomless Bubbles at Alchemy Bar for N/A Drinks?

smitty89

Thanks in advance for reading this, and I apologize if this has been answered in the multitude of Bottomless Bubbles/Cheers threads.  I promise, I did search, and couldn't find the answer.  🙂

My daughter LOVES the non-alcoholic drinks that the Alchemy Bar Mixologists make.  Will purchasing the Bottomless Bubbles package allow her to get these drinks for free or does she still have to pay for them?  We almost went broke after she found the Alchemy Bar on our last trip!  :classic_blink:

The following beverages are offered through Bottomless Bubbles (flavors may vary):

Soft Drinks/Soda:  Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Spite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Dr. Pepper (on ships from New Orleans and Galveston), Tonic Water, Club Soda and Ginger Ale
Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice and Grapefruit Juice

Bottomless Bubbles excludes:
Non-alcoholic beverages other than soda and juices listed above
Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
Bottled water
Specialty coffee
Beverages offered at gangway while debarking
Beverages offered through room service or the interactive TV system (where applicable) or other in-stateroom beverage programs

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3836/~/bottomless-bubbles-(unlimited-soda-program)

Edited by shof515