Help in choosing excursion in Juneau

sarajean

We are going on an Alaskan cruise in June on the NCL Bliss.

Has anyone been on the following excursions in Juneau:

Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer

Whale Watching & Mendenhall Glacier Photo Safari

Mendenhall Glacier & Evening Whale Quest

If so what did you think?

Sorry for the format, but I just put this in my cruise review earlier today.

Our excursion; Whale Watching and Mendenhall Glacier Photo Safari, which I did book through Celebrity was run by Gastineau Guiding. When I tried to book this on my own through the Gastineau Guiding website it took me to the Celebrity excursion, so I booked it. This was an amazing tour just as everyone on here on CC has said, so no matter how you book it, just do it. When I decided to book an Alaskan cruise, I said I wanted to see whales and play with bears (figurative speaking)and this tour gave me everything and more. Our guide was Jim and he was very unknowable and fun. 
To book your excursion through Gastineau Guiding and your cruise line use this link:
https://www.stepintoalaska.com/shore-excursions
 This is from their website and the tour I booked.
WHALE WATCHING & MENDENHALL GLACIER PHOTO SAFARI
Experience the beauty of Southeast Alaska in this customized, hands-on experience led by a professional photography guide. This awe-inspiring area awaits the nature enthusiast who wants to capture that perfect moment. Our goal is to provide a fun atmosphere, an opportunity to learn and engage and a chance to explore a new locale; all the while inspiring your passion for photography. No better place than here in Juneau, where you can practice on the photogenic Mendenhall Glacier and feeding humpback whales! Whale sightings are guaranteed!
We were a nice small group and had a great day.

I haven't been on any of those exact tours, but we've done whale watching and the glacier.  We went with Juneau Whale Watch for a combined whale watch/glacier package and loved it.  You can read about our experience in detail on my blog (along with a bunch of other things we've done there):

https://profcruise.com/ports-of-call-three-sample-itineraries-for-your-day-in-juneau/

I have done the photo safari.  Not for the photography tips but for the small group.  Good tour.  Small group looking for whales and walk at Mendenhall.  We saw bears in Mendenhall in mid September on the walk.  I would recommend this tour even if you don't see bears.