Independence with The Key - Live Review

Hey @luckyprincess thanks for the live review. I'm interested to hear about your experience with the reserved activities like the flow rider or rock climbing. Are they doing it for ice skating on Independence? If you could post the hours they're offering and what the crowds feel like that would be awesome.

On 2/11/2019 at 2:25 PM, micahd said:

Hey @luckyprincess thanks for the live review. I'm interested to hear about your experience with the reserved activities like the flow rider or rock climbing. Are they doing it for ice skating on Independence? If you could post the hours they're offering and what the crowds feel like that would be awesome.

Hi! Crowds feel fine honestly. I havent used the reserved times yet. However I am doing skyped tomorrow at 6pm tomorrow when it is reserved for us. I cant seem to post pictures but the key schedule is:

Day 1 - iceskating at 6pm

Day 2 - rockwall 10am skypad 6pm

Day 3 - flowrider 8am rockwall at 3pm

Day 4 - rockwall 2pm flowrider 6:30pm

Day 5 - rockwall 10am skypad 6pm

On 2/10/2019 at 9:54 AM, luckyprincess said:

We had purchased the First Night Done Right on sale and were thrilled that we ended up getting Giovanni's Table. It was great. We then headed to the theatre about 15 minutes before the headliner comedian, Landry. We showed our cards with the Key and were sent to the first rows of the balcony. The seats were excellent with no obstructions. Bar service was excellent. 

Ohh I didn't even think of this but bar service is likely better in that section - so excited will be on Indy in just a few weeks!

We are on Indy right now with the key as well. 4 of us (2 couples) and we all feel like it has been worth the money. Between easy embarkation, lunch at chops, the ice rink to ourselves, and quality flow rider time, we would definitely do it again.  Looking forward to the debarkation breakfast and no wait to get off on Thursday.  We also sat on the front row balcony for Grease.  Easy peasy and a wonderful vacation so far! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So I cant post pictures seemingly but internet has been fairly good. I will post a full review of my cruise including the key program when I get home tomorrow night. 

We went to Once Upon A Time and again sat in the first row in balcony and it was great.

Labadee was wonderful as always and I will have a link to my YouTube review of the daybed on Adrenaline Beach and the dragons breath zipline. 

Falmouth was gorgeous and we opted for the Exclusive Blue Waters Beach Club excursion and will post that review too as we found RCCLs description confusing as to what was included. 

Today is our last at sea day. We are heading to the ice show this afternoon with key seating so I will be sure to take a picture of the area we get seated in. Also we are doing Izumi hibachi for dinner so will review that as well. 

Any more questions please let me know!

17 hours ago, Aubzamzam said:

We are on Indy right now with the key as well. 4 of us (2 couples) and we all feel like it has been worth the money. Between easy embarkation, lunch at chops, the ice rink to ourselves, and quality flow rider time, we would definitely do it again.  Looking forward to the debarkation breakfast and no wait to get off on Thursday.  We also sat on the front row balcony for Grease.  Easy peasy and a wonderful vacation so far! 

Awesome, thanks for sharing!