MSC - Bottled Water, etc.

Joyful2020

Hi Everyone – I don’t drink alcohol, however, I am interested in finding out what bottle water packages MSC offers and the price.

I will be cruising on MSC Magnifica so any information would be helpful concerning bottled water.

Is there water service (water served) in the dining rooms during lunch and dinner?

Can I bring bottled water on board?

You can buy bouch

11 minutes ago, Joyful2020 said:

Hi Everyone – I don’t drink alcohol, however, I am interested in finding out what bottle water packages MSC offers and the price.

I will be cruising on MSC Magnifica so any information would be helpful concerning bottled water.

Is there water service (water served) in the dining rooms during lunch and dinner?

No but you can pre buy a 12 pack of 1 liter Pellegrino )sparkling or still) I think it cost $33 so for 2.50 a bottle I had enough water for the entire week. On board a bottle costs $5 plus grats

1 hour ago, Joyful2020 said:

I don't drink alcohol either (10+ years sober).  MSC has a non-alcoholic package. If you book through the US site, you will get bottled water and coffee included in the main dining room. Otherwise you pay as you go or by the package.  Look at this recent discussion: 

I have a Easy drink package which includes water, does anyone know if they will take out the minibar items in the rooms and replace with all water and not charge for minibar prices? You think they would since bottled water is include in the Easy drink package.

Anyone experience t his before?

3 hours ago, cruisers2019 said:

I have a Easy drink package which includes water, does anyone know if they will take out the minibar items in the rooms and replace with all water and not charge for minibar prices? You think they would since bottled water is include in the Easy drink package.

Anyone experience t his before?

You need to let your steward know that you want the mini-bar emptied.  When we don't have it included, we would always have to store the items in the cabin as the steward wouldn't take them from the cabin.  If you use the water in the mini-bar, you will be charged for it so, again, inform your steward that you intend to store water in it.  (I know this sounds a little crazy, but the steward is responsible for the contents and can only re-stock from the mini-bar stores, so, even if a bottle of water is missing, he'll be held accountable).