Cruises not Displaying on Website

flannbarr

We are sailing on the Anthem of the Seas on 3/30/19. I have been periodically going to the RCCL website to check cabin availability for our cruise to see if any suites open up. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that there were many cabins available on this sailing. Since then, the cruise hasn't even displayed on the website. Actually, the only cruise displaying in February and March is the 3/23/19 sailing. That seems strange to me and I find it hard to believe that every cabin is sold out for the next 6 weeks except 1 sailing. Our 3/30/19 reservation is showing in the cruise planner so no worries that the sailing was canceled.

It’s a spring break cruise so it could well be sold out. The reason  for the sudden disappearance could be that the guarantee cabins were all assigned once the cruise sold out.  In other words there were not a lot of unsold rooms, just unassigned.

Often certain occupancy rooms sell out. You might find a room for 4 when rooms for 2 show sold out, or vice versa as the cruise date nears.