What tour company does RCCL use in Bonaire

xraymagic

We recently booked a tour through Royal Caribbean and overall it was a good tour to get a general overview of Bonaire. Our biggest problem was that my husband, who is about 6' had marks on his knees for hours after the tour from pushing into the seat in front on the bus. He had absolutely no leg room. What I am looking for is the name of the tour company that Royal used in both Bonaire and Curacao. 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, xraymagic said:

We recently booked a tour through Royal Caribbean and overall it was a good tour to get a general overview of Bonaire. Our biggest problem was that my husband, who is about 6' had marks on his knees for hours after the tour from pushing into the seat in front on the bus. He had absolutely no leg room. What I am looking for is the name of the tour company that Royal used in both Bonaire and Curacao. 

I'm sure Royal Caribbean uses multiple tour operators on both islands just as other cruise lines do, so the answer will depend on what tours you took.

I don't know if Royal Caribbean does this, but NCL's tour tickets have the name of the tour operator printed on them, so if you saved your ticket stub it may be on there.