Internet Surf Plan - Edge

Sandy1975

I've done 40+ cruises with Celebrity and--while they used to sell internet packages based upon an allowance of minutes--I've not seen those offered in several years...

If your Captain's Club status is Elite, Elite +, or Zenith, you are entitled to a complementary allowance of 90 minutes, 240 minutes, or unlimited service [1 device] respectively or a scaled discount against purchase of an unlimited plan if Elite/Elite+ or a plan covering more devices if Zenith...  Classic and Select Captain's Club members receive a discount against purchase of an offered internet plan but no complimentary minutes...

I'm sailing Edge on 10 March [Eastern Caribbean] and 28 April [Transatlantic] and Cruise Planner is offering unlimited internet packages--only--with price subject to discount based upon loyalty level [call to pre-purchase or purchase at iLounge once aboard (you can then inquire about possible alternative packages being offered on your cruise) to have the discount applied]…  If a "surf" plan is being offered for advance purchase on your cruise, it would be listed as an option in Cruise Planner...

The only reference that I've ever seen to "surf" plans on Cruise Critic--which is not to say that I haven't missed it otherwise--has been on forums for some of the cruise lines owned by Carnival...

Edited by Xport