Barbados Tour

I posted this in the Barbados forum, but have not received any responses, so I am trying here instead.  Has anyone used Glory Tours in Barbados?  They have a "Best of Barbados Tour" which includes the highlights below.  We like to squeeze as much as possible into each day so this is the best I can find which does that.  Thoughts?

• Harrison's Cave Tram Tour
  • Welchman Hall Gully
  • Lunch at Copacabana Barbados.
  • Glass Bottom Boat cruise to swim with turtles & snorkel at a shipwreck 

Thanks!

We used Glory in 2016 and they did an awesome job!  Depending on the size of your group you can make your own itinerary.  We only had four people and went to Harrison's, Bathsheba beach and just general touring through and around the island.  I use toursbylocals.com to locate them and make all the arrangements. Super easy and great experience!

1 hour ago, Hoopster95 said:

Yes. Here's my day in Barbados review on this exact tour.... great day!

(Click on "Hoopster95 replied to a topic" to get directly to the Glory Tours/Barbados section)

Thank you so much!  Your review was very informative and I loved all the pictures!  What type of camera did you use for the underwater pictures of the turtles?

Cruisinchic, I used my old Fuji on that trip.

I now use a much superior Olympus TG-4 (latest model is TG-5). Absolutely excellent camera. Several fellow CC'ers asked me what I used on my last underwater cruise and one of them replied after having purchased it

Not only are pictures great, video is crystal clear.... note when I go from above water to underwater and then above water again.

Edited by Hoopster95