Fantastica Balcony

janetz

Seaside, most likely.  I just had 14148 on Seaside, with tub.  I tried to figure out which ones had tube, and sometimes it is every other cabin.  They will only be cabins for two, no sleeper sofa, just a love seat. The last morning  I ran around taking as many cabin pictures as I could, until the cabin stewards started questioning and consulting supervisors...Along with 14148, there are tube - which do have showers - in 14138, 14142, and 14182.  EM

• Haha 1

The cabin description on my booking said there was a tub.  I don't know if there is any way to tell.  There are not enough cabin pictures on cruisedeckplans.com to make any guesses.  I found pictures of one cabin on deck 12 and two on deck 13,plus the four I took on 14.  EM

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

The cabin description on my booking said there was a tub.  I don't know if there is any way to tell.  There are not enough cabin pictures on cruisedeckplans.com to make any guesses.  I found pictures of one cabin on deck 12 and two on deck 13,plus the four I took on 14.  EM

Check out theweb site in my post above. I've only just discovered it, but it has everything about individual cabins, decks, facilities, the lot.

Thank you everyone.

our cabin is 14369

I believe it is not a cabin for three.

I will need to take a good look

In the link it states B2’s have showers but I have also read elsewwhere, showers or tubs. 

Edited by janetz

10 hours ago, sailco said:

This website has everything you need to know about your chosen cruise ship. https://www.icruise.com/ships/msc-cruises-msc-seaside-staterooms.html

Unfortunately, it is generic information.  I clicked on my stateroom and it had the routine description of shower.  But it has a tub.  And it is a B2.  All of the cabins I saw with tub were B2, as are those I found on decks 12 & 13.  EM