Add New Roll Car?

asctony

HOw can you add a new roll call?

I see this on Page one of this forum. 

'Our Roll Call Tool is experiencing technical difficulties; new Roll Calls are not being added to the tool.  Please go "old school" in locating your Roll Call by browsing the specific ship Roll Call forum.'

Finally figured it out. The statement that I referenced is for locating specific ship/date roll calls. I did add a roll call. Thanks anyway.

Well I did add it and it shows up on my cellphone. However, when I try to access on my PC, I cannot find it. LOL 

Great Site. Is it because it is MSC?

Edited by asctony

It is because you are not understanding the instructions in the link given.  On the roll call page, andon every page for cruise lines, it mentions the Find Your Roll Call tool.  THAT is not working.  New roll calls are not added into it.  You have to take the long way and go to the ROLL CALLS forum, Click on MSC, then your ship, and then look for the thread with the dates for your sailing.  This method has always worked, in fact, it used to be the only way.  EM

I posted a new roll call for the MSC Bellissima  for Mar 21, 2020. However, it is located at :

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/837-msc-bellissima-roll-calls/

It is sort of a orphan in that link as very, very few roll calls are there. The normal link for the roll calls are:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=80

This will really create a very big disconnect for anyone trying to find a roll call until the tool is fixed. The roll call I posted cannot be found at this link.

Is there a 'Get Well Date' for the fix?

Your second link that doesn't work IS the TOOL that is not working.  It is the short cut that has never worked as hoped.  No wonder you can't find your roll call there.  Which is what I stated in my previous answer.  EM

9 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Your second link that doesn't work IS the TOOL that is not working.  It is the short cut that has never worked as hoped.  No wonder you can't find your roll call there.  Which is what I stated in my previous answer.  EM

So, why can't they fix it? It is a Search function. Not a big fix.