Dropping Rental Car off at Vancouver Port

Jimbo

The hotel operates all year round; the cruise ship is seasonal - but it's the same car park, inside the same building! Frankly the only remotely-sane reason I can think why they would bother with the second address is because they want to play it REALLY safe with idiot potential customers who search for the cruise pier without bothering to check a map or otherwise verify an address - so if they did NOT have a specific 'pier or ship' named location they would lose out on all those folks custom... and if they are that dumb, they probably don't compare prices either...;-)

• Like 1

Thank for the info, couple of years ago we rented a car there and headed south into the US across the border but this time we are renting in the US before dropping the car off in Vancouver before a  cruise. Didn't think I saw anywhere where there might be 2 garages, but just wanted to make sure.

Rented a car a PDX on May 10th Noon and returning it at the pier on May 13th............Was at $560 for a Luxury Car.Just this morning price went down to $540............really seems odd the luxury car is thecheapest rate of all the different classes of cars............I guess they want some nice cars up there for the cruise passengers coming off the cruise ships. I'm hoping the price of the rental comes down even more between now and then.

Edited by Jimbo