MSC Meraviglia fun pass

Thecat3902

My family and I are booked to sail the meraviglia out of Miami next February. I am wondering if anyone knows the American prices for the activities that are offered on board such as the xd cinema, flight simulator, etc? I am trying to decide if it’s worth it to buy a fun pass ahead of time. 

Thanks all

I've read a couple of different threads (both for european trips) that said you can get it embarkation day for a cheaper rate here is that link

They also have it on their site under the additional services and its $100 per/person (not sure if kids are a reduced rate)  

Its always  a gamble on whether or not they'll have a deal onboard, and we are not shipping out for another year, so I am waiting and watching the CC to get more information.

Good luck + Safe travels

• 3 weeks later...

We bought the fun pass in December when we cruised on the Divina--and were so glad that we did! We purchased ahead of time. While there were sales on the ship, we never saw a rate as low as what we got prior to cruising. It may differ per ship or based how many are sold. However, on this sailing, we got the best deal by pre-purchasing-- we looked everyday because there was much discussion/debate about whether to purchase it beforehand. 😁

If you read the online description, you'll see that one pass is good for everyone in the family--which made it very cost effective for us. I can't remember the prices for everything,. Bowling was $8 per person per game, the simulator and 4 D theater were $9. Before we sailed we went back and forth about whether to get it so we began totaling what it would have cost us without it. We did a lot of bowling ($24 per game), watched most of the 4 D cinema shows, and rode the race car multiple times. At the end of the cruise, we realized it would have cost us over $300 for the 3 of us. That said, it was a longer cruise and we had several very rainy days that made outdoor activities less appealling. 

We are sailing the Meraviglia in February 2020 and have already purchased the Fun Pass. We had heard that they were discontinuing and it disappeared from options for the cruise my sister was taking on the Seaside, so we jumped when we saw it offered. 

• Like 1