New to Regal. What should I know?

Eschie

Hi everyone!  My college aged daughter and I are stepping onto the Regal this Sunday to celebrate her Spring Break!  I love Princess and have sailed on the Sapphire, Caribbean and Star. Any tips to help us have a great girls vacation?

The Vista Lounge is a hidden gem for more low key evening entertainment.  Much more enjoyable than fighting the crowds in the  Theater.  And the outdoor seating area in the back of the ship is a great place to relax for breakfast or to watch the sunset over the wake.  Not usually crowded at all.

• Like 1

Don’t know your definition of “a great girls vacation” but can share some of the things we enjoy about our time on the Regal (and Royal).

The aft end of Lido deck has the covered outdoor extension of the buffet’s dining area called the Horizon Terrace.  At the far aft end of this area by the Outrigger Bar are comfortable padded wicker couches & chairs...as you can see in the photo it’s a great place for viewing the ship’s wake.

As mentioned the multi course Alfredo’s Pizzeria has no upcharge & we enjoy it.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/rp-alfredos_pizzeria-23-may-13.pdf

Gelato’s has ice cream treats ($3.50) and on sea day afternoons make fresh crepes for the same price.

923C6F4C-877D-47D1-BD8F-6E9F1F6138FF.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1