ETickets show Fantastica drink vouchers for March 30 sailing

lambs2

Just printed our just sent ETickets for our Splendida March 30 sailing and they clearly show (see attachment) that we will be receiving the 12 drink vouchers pp for our Fantastica balcony booking,. Was told on the phone that we would NOT be receiving these a month ago when I specifically called and asked, The starred part shows no ending date anymore either,  so confused..... Anyone else?378659166_FantasticadrinkpackagePROOF!.thumb.jpg.a28b67d0abd989eb5f7d7a68cb3ab982.jpg 

Edited by lambs2

30 minutes ago, Valentina84 said:

When you booked the cruise, did you choose the Fantastica package? Or the bella package? I always make sure I choose the Fantastica because those vouchers are godsent hahaha. 

I think OP is confused as it is clearly stated on site this will no longer be included after a certain date in March of 2019. Can't remember the date but we are July so definitely disappointed. We don't drink enough to warrant the drink package but am option of some tickets for a certain amount would have been lovely.

My cousin printed her ticket for our upcoming cruise in April and the vouchers are listed on hers also.  I think MSC has probably gotten sick of our complaints over this issue.  They didn't even respond to my last email about it!  I haven't gotten my tickets printed yet but I'm now hopeful.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cntrydncr1 said:

My cousin printed her ticket for our upcoming cruise in April and the vouchers are listed on hers also.  I think MSC has probably gotten sick of our complaints over this issue.  They didn't even respond to my last email about it!  I haven't gotten my tickets printed yet but I'm now hopeful.

I agree as my several emails on the subject were ignoredMSC as well. Now that I have the PROOF printed, I am very hopeful tht I WILL get the vouchers that were promised to us when we booked a Fantastica balcony cabin.

Edited by lambs2

5 hours ago, ssmea03 said:

The fantastica vouchers were to end after the last winter sailing, this varies by ship, so if your cruise is still a winter sailing, probably it's last one, you should still have the vouchers.

May is not a winter month.

8 hours ago, mvh said:

May is not a winter month.

No, but the OP's date of March 30 could easily be the last winter sailing for Splendida. 

If your sailing in May, you're going to want to know if I get vouchers in April?

1 hour ago, ssmea03 said:

No, but the OP's date of March 30 could easily be the last winter sailing for Splendida. 

If your sailing in May, you're going to want to know if I get vouchers in April?

I realize that, but did you not see dalsti comment that she has vouchers for her May cruise, which is definitely not a winter month. 

6 minutes ago, mvh said:

I realize that, but did you not see dalsti comment that she has vouchers for her May cruise, which is definitely not a winter month. 

She has paperwork that says she will get vouchers, she hasn't got the vouchers. She'll have a better idea if I get vouchers in April.

Is she on Armonia? Vouchers were being offered as a promotion for the summer on Armonia.

Ok.....First, She is actually a He, but that's ok.  We are on the Magnifica sailing May 5th.  When we first booked we were told the drinks were included in Fantastica package, then we were told they were discontinuing the 12 drink vouchers.  Didn't think anything more of it till we printed our docs, and it states 12 drinks included. 

8 minutes ago, dalsti said:

Ok.....First, She is actually a He, but that's ok.  We are on the Magnifica sailing May 5th.  When we first booked we were told the drinks were included in Fantastica package, then we were told they were discontinuing the 12 drink vouchers.  Didn't think anything more of it till we printed our docs, and it states 12 drinks included. 

Sorry about the mix up, I just copied "mvh". Yes your story is typical, though we haven't printed our docs for April yet,  usually dont do them until the week before after on line check in, so dont know for sure if they are mentioned. There is nothing showing on line though. I was given a verbal assurance, in fact it was across the board for anyone that booked before the cancellation was announced in August. We have to wait and see, I'll be posting after the first April sailings here and on FB to see if people got their vouchers.

• Like 1

Sadly they should have removed it or provided something in it's place.  There really is no true benefit of booking the Fantastica.  I have it booked for September on the Meraviglia and my booking reservation showed the vouchers, though they said we wouldn't get them.  Not sure why they even continued to show it.  Or why they even have a Bella and Fantastica choice.  

51 minutes ago, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

I thought the MSC site says E tickets won't be given till 20 days out? 

When it comes to MSC website functionality, what they say is usually irrelevant.

I can print eticket 70+ days before cruise. 

What a hot mess! Printed proof on our e-tickets SHOULD mean we will get the vouchers, but if the ship no longer has any vouchers onboard I wonder how they will handle this? Most likely a ship by ship decision.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thetaro said:

ya, my e-ticket in may also says 12 drinks voucher.

It's probably just incompetent IT guys forgot to change the template that generates these e-tickets.

My e-ticket for Armonia March 25th also says 12 drinks voucher. First time on MSC. If we do get them for Fantastica Experience, what alcohol would it cover?

Edited by cloverose
Autocorrect made error in word choice

36 minutes ago, cloverose said:

My e-ticket for Armonia March 25th also says 12 drinks voucher. First time on MSC. If we do get them for Fantastica Experience, what alcohol would it cover?

This is exactly what is printed on the vouchers:

"Wines by the glass, bottled and draught beers, spirits and cocktails (premium brands excluded), soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks."

Edited by lambs2

11 minutes ago, lambs2 said:

This is exactly what is printed on the vouchers:

"Wines by the glass, bottled and draught beers, spirits and cocktails (premium brands excluded), soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks."

I believe there is also a $10 price cap the same as the old classic package has now.