Fitness class prices?

gotscrapz

Following. I’m very interested in the fitness pass and a 14 day cruise. Primarily for spin classes.

I went on a 14 day cruise on the Star fairly recently. I had signed up for an unlimited class pass for $99 specifically because I wanted to keep up my spin classes as well as try their other classes. They called me on the second day and told me there was no interest in spin so they wouldn’t do the classes and refunded me.

The longer cruises tend to have a crowd that skews older than your typical spin class attendee, which I’m sure contributed to the lack of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Run4tacos said:

I went on a 14 day cruise on the Star fairly recently. I had signed up for an unlimited class pass for $99 specifically because I wanted to keep up my spin classes as well as try their other classes. They called me on the second day and told me there was no interest in spin so they wouldn’t do the classes and refunded me.

The longer cruises tend to have a crowd that skews older than your typical spin class attendee, which I’m sure contributed to the lack of interest.

Thanks for the info. I hope there is more interest and they don’t cancel, but this is a Transpacific cruise with a (presumably) older crowd. I wonder, could you just walk into the spin room and ride solo or was it locked? 

I wonder, could you just walk into the spin room and ride solo or was it locked? 

On my cruise they had the spin bikes locked up with a long cable lock so people couldn’t just use them. They did let me use one once, but they were so hesitant to let me do so that I didn’t ask a second time.

I just ended up taking some other classes (TRX and Fight Club) and running instead.