Those Sailing on Pride - Southwest Air is Now Booking!

cjdixon4

If you're still researching flights to Honolulu for an upcoming Pride of America sailing, Southwest Air is finally booking through September!  I know that not everyone is a Southwest fan, but for those who are this is a good time to check out their super-reasonable fares. All of their itineraries are out of CA hubs, so you'll need to get there first.  Just an FYI. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Yea.  For today and tomorrow only, they were selling round trip for just $49.   However, they only have one flight a day at the moment and it's out of Oakland.  Needless to say, that flight  sold out in a hurry.   We are SWA points fliers so we will sure keep and eye out for their schedule later when it gets more established.  

1 hour ago, roger001 said:

Yea.  For today and tomorrow only, they were selling round trip for just $49.   However, they only have one flight a day at the moment and it's out of Oakland.  Needless to say, that flight  sold out in a hurry.   We are SWA points fliers so we will sure keep and eye out for their schedule later when it gets more established.  

I'll be sailing on POA in October so will be watching as well, at least for a few weeks.  Can't wait too much longer because I want to get this squared away. Flying to CA from the Chi.