Is Mr Sanchos strictly all inclusive?

formerjerseygirl

Last time at Mr Sanchos, a few years back, we were able to pay as you go. We paid for food and drinks separately. At the time they also had all-inclusive but it wasn’t mandatory.  Is it still this way? We don’t want all you can eat/drink.  Thanks for any info! 

There are 2 sections...from Mr Samcho's website:

Over 1,500 feet of white, clean, sandy beach for you to enjoy and admire the turquoise Caribbean Sea just the perfect place for a fun day with an irresistibly beauty, while you visit Cozumel.

Mr. Sancho’s Beach Club Cozumel  is located on the south side of the island only 10 minutes’ drive from the main cruise piers and 15 minutes’ drive from downtown Cozumel,  offering something for every taste, first class facilities where you will find: beach activities such as kayaks, snorkel, water sports, beach chairs with umbrellas,  romantic cabanas, fresh water showers, lockers, hammocks, swim up bars, oceanfront pools, beach palapas, you can choose to either go on our pay as you go section or our famous and acclaimed Mr. Sancho's All Inclusive Day Pass Area, go as relaxing or as wild as you would prefer, we will all make sure to make out of it a memorable experience.

• 4 weeks later...

I just sent 8 relatives and friends to Mr Sanchez and they were forced to pay for the all inclusive! What a rip off. If I had been with them I would have told them no thanks but I thunk they felt trapped since they had taken the taxi there and are not familiar with the area.  I will never recommend that place again.  

Some reports that on extra busy days Sanchos goes only AI.  Some prefer AI, which is why Paradise Beach now offers it, along with the traditional pay as you go option. Sorry your relatives and friends had a bad experience.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oneluckywoman said:

I just sent 8 relatives and friends to Mr Sanchez and they were forced to pay for the all inclusive! What a rip off. If I had been with them I would have told them no thanks but I thunk they felt trapped since they had taken the taxi there and are not familiar with the area.  I will never recommend that place again.  

There have been reports of this happening around this time of year with Spring Breaks. A few years ago there were bad experiences when they didn't limit numbers so it may be a spin off from that. I don't know if they have gone permanently AI as John says maybe just at busy times.