Have you won a move up bid?

mfs2k

We just got the E Mail from Celebrity. We got one! We were able to upgrade from an Inside to a Concierge Class Balcony on the Millennium Alaska July 12 2019 sailing. Our bid was excepted at $260. extra per person. I also made bids for Oceanview $130.00 pp, Balcony cabin $160.00 pp, Family Balcony $205. pp 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LovetheSea said:

We just got the E Mail from Celebrity. We got one! We were able to upgrade from an Inside to a Concierge Class Balcony on the Millennium Alaska July 12 2019 sailing. Our bid was excepted at $260. extra per person. I also made bids for Oceanview $130.00 pp, Balcony cabin $160.00 pp, Family Balcony $205. pp 

That sounds like a nice upgrade!  

We just bid for the Millie to Alaska (Aug. 2) we bid from our inside to Veranda (175pp) and Family Veranda (230pp) hoping we will hear something soon enough to reprint documents before traveling. We won't have cell service in Vancouver to know if we won a bid or reprint! 

Success!
2 days ago I called CC inquiring about the term "expired" showing for the veranda and family veranda bids only 2 days after submitting my bid and still 6 weeks out from sail date.  The concierge bid was still showing pending with no way to modify it. 
The CC rep couldn't modify it either and had no explanation and the cruise was sold out of every cabin.
  She said perhaps they're being very strict about bidding only within the 30 day period. 
So yesterday I received an email saying they accepted my bid for the concierge cabin.
The bid meter said I was in the weak to fair range but to me it was steep at $900 pp. Their minimum bid was $750.00
We took into consideration that this sailing has been sold out for some time now and the price of veranda when a few became available back in April were around $4,000 pp so we still paid a lot less than if we had booked it outright.
  I've been checking every day and this sailing is still sold out.    Constellation Sept. 3 out of Barcelona.
They gave us a very well situated C3 on Sky deck, kept all of our perks and so we're very happy we won't feel cooped up in an OV and we can enjoy the Concierge perks, such as they are. 😉

We just had our MoveUp offer accepted for our August 25 cruise to Alaska on Eclipse!  This is our first time cruising with Celebrity and our first cruise at all in 10 years.  We booked back in October when we got 4 perks with our obstructed view veranda room.  We were happy with what we had but decided to bid $100 pp (minimum was $50) for concierge class a few days ago, just to try & get a room with no obstruction. I honestly didn't expect them to accept it, much less so soon, but they did! We are thrilled and can't wait for our cruise!