amisup

Thank you everyone who suggested to book directly with the vendor instead of 3rd party agent or cruise line. The markup the other guys apply is mind blowing.
So here is what I am planning for our family of 8 adults and 1 child. Tell me if these vendors are good 

Kethchikan :  I wanted us to do Totoem Bight State Park and the City Tour as offered by NCL. But I couldn't find any cheaper or comparable alternative that was from a direct vendor. Also after reading up it seems this is something we can do on our own as well. So we will do that

Juneau : Mendenhall Glacier and Town Trolley. here again I could not find a direct vendor for this tour. But given the cost of shuttle or taxi, I think a tour maybe worth the cost. I found that Alaska shore excursions offered exactly the same as NCL for lesser cost.
Question-  anyone have experience on this tour?  I don't want the cost per person more than $100.

Skagway:  We want to tour the mountain via bus, not train. 4 hr is preferred vs 7 hours. White Pass Summit and Beyond (upto the Yukon Suspension Bridge). I had a hard time finding a tour company that operates this. I believe its Frontier Excursions. 
Question: Frontier Excursions and Alaska Shore Excursions both seem to offer this for same price. Who should I pick?

Seward:  This was an easier find. We arrive 5 am at port. We have a train from Seward to Anchorage at 6 pm. Thinking of taking the Kenjai Fords National Park Tour.
Question:  The tour offers a 8 am and 11:30 am option. Many have said the 11:30amoption is fine and brings you to the train station in time for the train.  But given our large group with some seniors ,I am wondering if 8 am is a better choice. Then the question remains what do we do for the few hours we have before our train? is the train station in Seward large enough where we could hang out- catch a nap before the train journey?

Ignore this post. Got duplicated for some reason. 

20 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

A suggestion.  Usually the topic of your post should have some relevance to the question you want answered instead of "09".

DON

I know better. 😂Maybe you didn’t see my response. It was some glitch that creates this one. I have the correct post already !