Linda the cruise director leaving Dawn

AndrewM

Linda M. is going back to the Sun in March.

You don't happen to know what Linda's last sailing will be, do you? I've read such bad reviews of her, I'm starting to worry that she'll be on my March cruise.

andrew

Never had Linda, but agree with you about Denny! He was the CD on our last cruise on the Sea, and I didn't care for him at all. Not only was he rather irritating, he was just not ever involved. It seemed like the staff took care of most of the events while he assumed more of a management role.

Now Colin Kerr, on the other hand...... I sure wish he'd come back to NCL.

You don't happen to know what Linda's last sailing will be, do you? I've read such bad reviews of her, I'm starting to worry that she'll be on my March cruise.

andrew

I would love to know that too as we are sailing 3-5. Also does anyone know who is consierge and hotel director on the Dawn at present?

Alex will be on the Dawn early February. He was just amazing!!! A terrific concierge and just a very nice person!!! I was just too pampered on the Spirit 12/8 trip thanks to Alex. I'm keeping in touch with him via e-mail and will be planning my next cruise around his assignment.

You will be VERY LUCKY to have Alex as concierge!!! I've had Ruth twice and Alex once and both are just wonderful!!!

Sharon

On our September cruise on the Dawn we had the pleasure of having both Alex and Claudio as our Concierges. Alex was on until he left for the Star and then Claudio took over. We then had Claudio on our last cruise. They both are fantastic. You luck out with either one.

By the way, I think Ricky Mathews is replacing Linda. That's what I heard when we were on in December. Linda is BAD! Ricky kinda grows on you after a while.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Never had Linda, but agree with you about Denny! He was the CD on our last cruise on the Sea, and I didn't care for him at all. Not only was he rather irritating, he was just not ever involved. It seemed like the staff took care of most of the events while he assumed more of a management role.

Now Colin Kerr, on the other hand...... I sure wish he'd come back to NCL.

Wht happened to Colin? He was a riot - probably the best CD I've seen. Linda was godawful on the Dawn.

Wht happened to Colin? He was a riot - probably the best CD I've seen. Linda was godawful on the Dawn.

The 38-year old Scotsman is returning as the Cruise Director aboard the SuperStar Gemini. The ship does a weekly circuit, visiting heavenly places such as Singapore, the beautiful islands of Langkawi and Penang in Malaysia, exotic islands of Krabi, Ko Samui and Phuket in Thailand and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.

http://www.starcruises.com/Whatsnew/Entertainers/index.html

colin.jpg.dd5ec2b78bae9ea43bee819d5fa3102a.jpg

The following are quotes about Colin from the SuperStar Gemini thread.

"Colin is indeed still CD onboard Gemini. He is very well liked here in Asia just as he is in the States with NCL."

"And yes, Colin is still entertaining everyone on the Superstar Gemini! He certainly is a hoot! He is excellent at what he does and very well liked by all who meet him."

The following are quotes about Colin from the SuperStar Gemini thread.

"Colin is indeed still CD onboard Gemini. He is very well liked here in Asia just as he is in the States with NCL."

"And yes, Colin is still entertaining everyone on the Superstar Gemini! He certainly is a hoot! He is excellent at what he does and very well liked by all who meet him."

Colin should get a new agent. he could make a futune on TV or something. He's one of the funniest poeple I've scene, he could easily make it big.

Archived