Looking forward to our next cruises

Last year I took the Brilliance from Tampa to Amsterdam with my Father via Ireland with a missed port in Dublin. For that we got Future Cruise Credits to be used for another cruise.

I was looking at various options and came upon a Back to Back Cruise on the Brilliance for this October.  My Mother has only sailed on Holland America to Alaska in 1984 so talk about her not having sea legs for all these years.

My Father and I will be Diamond on the first night of the second cruise with 7 14 or 15 night cruises on our Crown And Anchor Account why  not do a Back to Back.  Setting up a C&A Account and linking my Mother gives her Diamond status too once we make it! 

Our itinerary is from Barcelona -Barcelona on October 27th via Villefranche, Portofino,Livorno, Salerno back to Barcelona in a Interior Guarantee here is hoping for an upgrade.

On the second leg we are going from Barcelona, Cadiz, Cartegena, Lisbon Overnight and Azores before crossing the ocean with those 25 hour days that everyone here was talking about. 

One of our fellow Cruise Critic Members set up a tour for the Amalfi Coast so we signed up along with lunch at a Family run restaurant!  

While the cruises are Port Intensive we will enjoy the relaxing crossing back to Tampa. 

As my Father and I did a Cunard two weeks around the Med in November a few years back from Athens we look forward to sailing the Med and crossing back to the USA.

I look forward to our overnight in Lisbon. Royal Caribbean seems to have increased their times in port which is great for us.  

As we have been on the Brilliance and Serenade both in the Radiance Class it will be very helpful to help my Mother navigate the ship as I have been around most nooks and crannies of the ship.  On the Brilliance I did a Cabin Crawl so I know how to go to various locations on the ship.

I will speak with the Loyalty Ambassador to see if she can make us unofficial Diamond on the second cruise as when we board the Cruise we will be Diamond on the 8th night . Its not like were 12 nights away from Diamond.  Not holding my breath but I will go by on the first cruise and see what can be done. 

We plan to spend three nights in Barcelona plus the bonus day on the Back to Back portion.  Maybe I will go to Monteserrat on the Turn Around Day.

The Cruising Addiction is a real thing. Its the best legal addiction around that and coffee  and good bread and cheese as well as fine wine(in moderation) are things I can't give up.  

I wonder what a Psychologist would say if I told them I am coming to them to help me with my Cruising Addiction Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (CAD-NOS). Best thing about it is that no medication can cure it just visiting these Forums give me solace when I' m not on the open seas!

Edited by travelplus

Just now, sdrocks said:

I have this same disorder & I love it.  !!

Just for giggles I am going to call a Psychologist on Monday and ask them if they can help me to cure this! See what they say. It would be a funny call. Perhaps they will say Vacations are one of the healthiest ways to relieve stress.