St.Thomas need expert info

chorder

Wife and I cruising on 4-29- 06 been to St. Thomas once before mostly checked out the shoppng .Would like to find a nice place to sit a have a drink and a bite to eat any suggestions?

Paradise Point. Take the tram, 1/2 mile from the ship, go to the top. Nice overlook and a bar, with food and shops....beautiful views....I'll post some pix for you, from the top. They have a website too, with coupons;

http://paradisepointtramway.com/

46088407-M.jpg

46088403-M.jpg

46088430-M.jpg

PS. I'm not an expert, but...........;)

Folks have brushed PP aside as being so commercial and not wroth the time or money. Glad to see there ARE others like us who absolutely love PP :)

We went there middle of afternoon our first trip to St Thomas (funny, we didint do St thomas as we did St John....move gorgeous place I'v ever been...Trunks Bay and area!). The last time was our honeymoon and we did St Thomas and had so much fun.

We did Godfrey's Tour which was really nice and not expensive. We saw Blackbeards Castle (have th T-shirt as prrof), had a Rum Punch there and relaxed. Views were really ncie from up there.

We finished our day at Paradise Point and it is so nice to see the excellent view as you relax, kick back and ponder the day's events all while you nurse that yummy drink ;)

Mike

Archived